As mentors, graduate students get the opportunity to inspire the next generation of women physicists, and to guide and help students achieve their goals.
- Meet up with each mentee at least once a month (these can be group meetings)
- Go to at least 2 of the events
Ways to get more involved:
- Send us your suggestions for events!
- Would you like to be a principle organizer? Send us an email, or contact one of the current organizers.
- Participate in surveys so we can improve your experience
- Go to our events
- Meet up with your mentees! Spend some time with your mentee outside of the events, since the events are there for you to catch up with the other groups. Try to schedule some fun activities with your mentees to get to know them better